Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs' Inky Paws Challenge #37 ~ Cozy Plaids

Hello!  Today it is my turn to be featured on the Newton's Nook Blog - yaay!  I decided to play along with the current Inky paws Challenge - Cozy Plaids since I missed the deadline in my medicated state.


I REALLY LOVE plaids!  In fact, I have so many styles it took FOR-EV-VER to decide on one to use because I had already decided on the layout and that I wanted to make a masculine holiday card using the Splendid Stags die set and wanted to make sure the buck stood out.  So I settled on a subtle plaid and here is the final result:

Plaid Buck Happy Winter card by Crafty Math Chick | Splendid Stags die set and Fox Hollow Stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs

I am pretty happy with it.  I decided to dress up the Handsome Hunter cardstock a bit so I stamped some snowflakes from NND's 'Fox Hollow' set (which I also LOVE), which is where the sentiment came from as well.

Hope you will play along with our Inky Paws Plaid challenge too - the deadline isn't until this Friday, November 4th at midnight CST.  You have a chance of winning a $10 credit to the Newton's Nook Designs Store and Jen will give away TWO store credits if there are more than 15 participants and at the time I am typing this up there are already 15 so yours could be the one to put them above the requirement! WOO HOO!  You MUST use a Newton's Nook Designs image though - don't have one yet?  Jen has some digital freebies you can print out and use HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you had a safe & happy Halloween!

~ Crafty Math Chick

No comments: