Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A Card for Your 'Sweet-Tea'

Welcome!  Today it is my turn to be featured on the Newton's Nook Designs' Blog (YAAY!) so I decided to have a little fun with a play on words with this card using the newly released Freshly Squeezed stamp set and elements & sentiments from the previously released 'Sweet Summer' and 'Love a la Carte' stamp sets as well:

Card for your Sweet-Tea by Crafty Math Chick | Freshly Squeezed, Sweet Summer & Love a la Carte stamp sets by Newton's Nooks Designs

I have always loved lemons and lemon flavoring, I do not know why.  I even think lemons themselves look cute, so I had so much fun contently coloring up all these lemons.  I added some clear, yellow and red gloss using my Sakura Glaze gel pens to the lemon rinds, hearts and the mason jar, but I don't know if it shows up much in the picture.    This is a perfect card from my hubby who frequently calls me his 'Sweetie' and loves sweet tea and brewing his own sun tea in the backyard during the summer months.

Hope you like my card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

~ Crafty Math Chick

No comments: